Saturday, April 10, 2010

Home and the Great Commision

I read this article entitled Home and the Great Commission .
I wanted to call my (older) daughters over to read it but they were both sleeping. (We've been very busy lately.) No matter their ages, I love seeing my children peacefully sleeping. Anyway, I will definately have them read the link from here. I hope you might click on the link and read it, too!
....Promoting Beautiful Womanhood...

Taken from the article:
"Imagine, though, a different sort of place: Home
Home: as a hub for ministry and discpleship.
Home: where children are brought up in the nurture and the admonition of the Lord, diligently trained to impact the world outside of their doors.
Home: headquarters for visionary men to lead and inspire their families.
Home: the domain of visionary women who desire to bless their families, their churches, and their communities.
Home: a place where those who understand the critical importance of a strong, biblically-functioning family unit to the well-being of society flourish."

"It is in her own home that this warmth of heart and this openness of hand are first to be shown. It is as a wife and mother that her gentleness performs its most sacred ministry.”

- from The Wife’s Part in The Family by J.R. Miller



No comments:

Post a Comment