Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Preschool Corner: Farm Unit: Pig

preschool corner
We started some preschool- early elementary activities this week. I am working on organizing our school area so we thought we'd keep the little ones busy with some school work.

I planned to do a farm lapbook/unit with my youngest two children. Here is the start of it. We did lessons around pig these days...

One of their older sisters read them this story called Polly Pig and the Bee. (and asked them questions)...
These are some of the worksheets they did and phonics reader we worked on.
Here they are finger painting their pig puppet pieces...
We worked on spelling and writing the word "pig"
Here she is sorting a bucket of tiny farm animals...
Then she had some outside fun with her older sisters :-)
These streamer wands are a hit with my children. I love my daughter's face in the below photo (action shot). She was singing! :)

If you wish to see others' Preschool Corner posts, Click Here !

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until my girls are old enough to really get into things like that. But on the other hand I don't want to rush their growing up either. :) I love love love the pic of her holding her written word "pig". :)

    ReplyDelete