Friday, May 14, 2010

Hydrangea Heart

I saw this beautiful Hydrangea flower on our bush the other day and it just reminded me how amazing our Lord is.

See how it is in a heart shape!

It just reminded me how the Lord washed my sins away and continually forgives me each day of my sins- making my heart white again- over and over and over again! He is so faithful even when I am lacking.

"Come now, and let us reason together," says the Lord, "Though your sins are like scarlet, they sall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool."
~ Isaiah 1:18

It's also a reminder of His amazing creation- how beautiful the flower is... and then to be shaped as a heart and there, just as I looked up. :)

"Oh Lord, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, For You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth." ~ Isaiah 25:1

No comments:

Post a Comment