Friday, January 7, 2011

Preschool Corner: Polar Bear ABC game


preschool corner

I thought I'd post about a new game we got at Christmas. My 4 yr.old Kindergartener and her 6 yr. old brother both like this game. We have a few fun alphabet (board-type) games to make learning fun. This is one they really enjoyed. It is a Cranium game and retails around $9.99 however just before Christmas I bought this at Wal-Mart for only $5.00.
It is really cute.

The fishing pole is magnetic and the child takes turns and "fishes" in the lake. The not-used letters go in to the letter pond and those needed go onto the word card.
My students who are currently learning letter sounds and also to read both enjoy this fun game. We then spelled the word for my daughter to review letters, then sounded it out for my son then said the word together! It's a FUN, cool way to learn! :)
Check out the game here for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment