Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hint of Spring, Reminder of Love

The weatherman was saying we could get more snow. Thankfully I woke up to just a flake here and there floating around. (I can easily deal with that.) I do love the way this world looks so pure when it is blanketed in snow. The snow scapes give another reason to rejoice in the Lord over His beautiful creation! However, we’ve been “almost buried” in snow this month. Now, I am ready for Spring! And thanks to my wonderful husband I have a beautiful hint of Spring in our home. He brought these home for me yesterday when he came home from work! A beautiful reminder of God’s wonderful bits of creation all around us as well as a sweet reminder of my husband’s love for me. Even though I am not perfect, he loves me unconditionally. We vowed to do so as long as we both shall live. This is like the Lord’s love for us as well. We are imperfect and yet He loves us so much more than anyone can! He loves us unconditionally even though we sin against Him everyday! His mercies are always abounding!

“The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, of being loved in spite of yourself.” ~ Victor Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment